1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 1/2 cup milk dash of (capful) soy sauce black pepper salt Cheddar cheese, American Cheese, Gouda, or Munster cheese 2 cans of green beans (or about 4 cups of rough chopped green beans) French Fried Onions
- Set aside about half the fried onions for snackin on while you cook.
- Preheat oven 350
- Combine everything but the fried onions and mix (same some of the cheese if you are limited)
- Set aside some of the fried onions for the top, add 2/3 cup of the fried onions with the mix.
- Spread into casserole dish then top with as much fried onions and cheese as you want.
You could bake it first, then take it out, mix it up, add the onions and cheese, bake for another 5 minutes. Forget that method. Just do it all in one go. If you are worried about burning the top you can do this or just bake it with tinfoil. I don’t care, I’m not your boss.
- Bake 30 minutes (make sure the sides are bubbly, if it isn’t bubbly then it isn’t done.